Saturday, February 12, 2011

Watch Out Blogland ... I'm Taking My Seat

Welcome to Baking Made Breezy ... the blog that showcases my adventures in cake decorating.


OK ... I know you're thinking, "didn't she say she was going to start this blog a long time ago?"  Why yes!  Yes I did ... thanks so much for remembering.  I'm always late to the party, but I get there eventually.


I want to thank my friends and family for letting me be part of their celebrations.  I'll admit it ... I threatened our friendship begged most of you to let me make your cakes, so thank you for loving me through it all.  I honestly LOVE designing, baking, and decorating your special cakes.  Let's face it ... I play with cake and frosting all day.  Who wouldn't love that?  But, the BEST part of doing this is seeing the smiles on your faces when you see your cake.  That's what makes the time, the frustration/anxiety, the dirty kitchen, and pile of dishes totally worth it. 


So, I have A LOT of catching up to do.  I'm going to start WAY BACK WHEN (Blakely's baby shower ... CRINGE!!!!!), and make my way to the present.  I hope you enjoy my journey of Baking Smiles Through Cake.


Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment