Sunday, February 13, 2011

SPOOOOKY

The other stay-at-home moms of kids who watch WAY TOO MUCH Nick, Jr. will immediately recognize my nod to Wow Wow Wubbzy in the title.  Those of you without kids ... your day is coming! 


Let's talk Halloween.


I'm just going to say it ... I'm NOT a fan of Halloween parties and dressing up.  I'm not as anti-Halloween as my husband, but it's just not my favorite holiday.  However, I do love planning theme parties.  Beth and her husband Chad threw a GINORMOUS Halloween party this year, and I made cupcakes (of course!).  These weren't just any cupcakes, they were Irish Cream Cupcakes with Kahlua Mocha Filling and Irish Cream Buttercream.  OMG ... I wish I had one right now.  They were SO good. 










I hope these got eaten.  You know what it's like at these "adult" parties.  The food isn't really consumed until later in the night.  We didn't stay long enough to see, but I know everyone had A LOT of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment