Sunday, February 13, 2011

Time For Some Magic!

My friend Patricia contacted me to make a cake for her son's 5th birthday.  It was a magic theme!  (Rubbing my hands together in delight!)  The invitation had a rabbit coming out of a hat!  (EEEK .... I think I squealed out loud!)

Little did Patricia know, I had seen a picture of a rabbit coming out of a hat cake!  I put the image in the back of my mind, and held on to it until the PERFECT occasion.  It doesn't get any more perfect than this!    I wanted to make sure this cake would delight William and his guests.

It was a Vanilla Bean Cake with Chocolate filling and frosting. 





Patricia and her sister came to pick up the cake, and it was amazing to see the smiles on their faces.  I just hope William had the same smile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment