Sunday, February 13, 2011

Brooklyn Turns 4 Years Old!!!

What's up with all these kids getting so big so quickly?  How can Brooklyn be 4 years old?


Brooklyn was having a very fun party this year - a blacklight party!!  There were lots of black lights, a painting wall (with detergent, of course), and games.  Cole couldn't wait to go to Brooklyn's party!


Brooklyn requested a Strawberry Shortcake Cake.  It was a strawberry cake with cream cheese frosting.  I made the cake look like Strawberry's house, and Beth put a Strawberry Shortcake figurine on top.








I hope she liked it!  I made some glow-in-the-dark gel and put in on the cake in hope that it would glow.  Well, I must have done something wrong because it didn't glow :-(  I'll keep working on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment