Friday, March 25, 2011

Third Time's a Charm

I really thought it would be WAY easier to keep up with this blogging thing, especially because it's new and exciting.  It's just not always easy to find the time to download my pictures, edit my pictures,  and write a blog post.  Oh well ... I'll keep working on it getting things posted right away.

The good news is that I've been very busy since my last post.

I'll start with the cake I did after Tanya's 2nd airplane cake.  It was ... another airplane cake.  Yep ... I made a version of the same cake 3 weeks in a row.  This time it was for one of Hope's friends, Kathy.  Kathy's husband is a recreational pilot, and she wanted the exact same concept as Tanya's cake.

It turned out pretty well.


I really hope they enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment