Sunday, May 8, 2011

I only have two things to say about this post:
  1. Aren't these ADORABLE???
  2. Beth, SEND ME MORE PICTURES!!!!


The Steeplechase in Waxhaw, NC is one of the best activities in the area in April.  It's not the Kentucky Derby, but everyone still gets all dolled up for it.  Every year, Chad's company has a booth to watch the horse races.  I made cupcakes for them, and without knowing it, they matched perfectly.

Of course, the only proof I have is this picture.  I sure would like to see some more ... BETH!  (Everyone knows I'm just picking on her, right?)

There were 3 different flavors:

  1. Vanilla Bean Cake with Chocolate Fudge Buttercream
  2. Pina Colada Cake with Rum Buttercream
  3. Strawberry Cake with Strawberry Cream Cheese Frosting (and a REAL strawberry in the middle!)

No comments:

Post a Comment